We would like to show off some major software updates to VoicePing P-one. After a few months of refining, we now have Speech-To-Text.
We have also taken feedback from our initial batch and made improvements in the settings.
- We made the T9 keyboard larger on the screen so you can see the letters easier. Some improvements were also made on T9 usage in general.
- Duraspeed is now turned on by default. This should make the memory management automatic and clear off background apps which makes the phone remain fast. If you want apps to be allowed in the background, you can find Duraspeed in the settings and you can disable it from there.
- Holding the HOME button also opens the task manager so you can switch apps or clear off background apps.
- You can now take photos with the center button in camera mode. This allows for photos that are focused.
- We have also added the clock app as many users have expressed the need of being able to set multiple alarms. (e.g. seniors needing to set alarms for their medication.)
- We have also made the IMEI 2 (Higher positioned SIM) compatible with AT&T MVNOs including Consumer Cellular, Tracfone, and Cricket Wireless. AT&T IMEI should start with the digits 86 or 01. Press *#06# to get the IMEI 2.
For Frequently Asked Questions, head over to the bottom of the homepage.
Voiceping P-one Support Team