30 Days Refund Policy
To be eligible for a refund, you have to return the item you have purchased to us within 30 calendar days of the purchase. The device should not show signs of wear and tear or product damaged by the customer. Contact our service center for an appointment for a refund if you had bought online.
If our products arrived damaged, please contact us right away and we will handle the product under a 30 days 1-1 exchange policy.
30 Days 1-1 Exchange Policy
For 1–1 exchange to be valid, items purchased must be returned within 30 days to our service center. All accessories, packaging, and receipt must be presented for the exchange. The device should not show signs of wear and tear or product damaged by the customer's fault. The IMEI of the returned device should be the same as per receipt and is a warrantied set sold by SWT International Pte Ltd or Smart Walkie Pte Ltd.
You may opt to choose another item and pay the price difference. In the event where the product is no longer sold, a credit note may be offered and must be utilized within one (01) month. Extension of the expiry date is not permitted. Refund is subjected to approval and will be given in the same mode of payment that was used in the original purchase (if a credit card is used, please bring along the same card & the amount must be credited back into the same credit card).
Phone Care Instruction
- Dropping the device into running water, saltwater, or sea is not recommended. Please avoid at all costs as water damage is not covered by the warranty.
- If your phone has come into contact with water, please dry thoroughly and avoid charging for 4 hours.
- It is the user's responsibility to ensure the covers (SIM card, Charging Ports, Earphone Ports) of the phone is properly covered.
- Avoid wiping the screen with your nails always use a clean screen cleaner.
- Avoid pressing the screen heavily with your finger this might cause the touch panel to be insensitive.
- Avoid direct exposure under sunlight or high heat this will damage the screen.
- Avoid intentionally dropping your phone with the screen down as there is no protection by the housing. Rugged phones might be tough, but still, there is no such thing as 'unbreakable glass'. As the world famous
- Phone Teardown Youtuber, Zack, from JerryRigEverything always say: "Glass is glass. And glass can break!"
- When keeping the phone in a pocket or any other form of carrier, avoid the potential risk of exposing the screen to a hard or sharp object this will damage or crack the screen.
- If you work in an environment with metal dust, chips and shaves, the metal bits might deposit into your receiver and speaker. This will affect the sound quality of the speaker.
- Lithium-Ion batteries should never be depleted completely. Doing so damages the battery and shortens its overall lifespan.
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Our products are fully guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Free servicing and replacement parts will be provided during the warranty period if the product did not work to what it should be under normal usage as instructed in the user manual. We apologize that cosmetic appearance, general wear, and tears, acts-of-god, and product damaged by customer's fault (except for only package opened) are not covered in this service.
Nothing in this warranty purpose to limit, modify, take away from, disclaim, exclude, or suspend any mandatory warranty requirements provided or non-excludable statutory rights you may have under the law. This warranty gives you additional protection for your product Purchase from SWT International Pte Ltd, as delivered new in the original packaging to the original end-user purchaser ("Product"), subject to the exclusions, terms, and conditions here.
This Product is warranted for the specified Warranty Period from the date of original retail purchase against defects in quality and materials under normal use. To properly diagnose faults and provide warranty or repair service, we need to know what your device problem is and how it happened. If you make a statement to us that is determined on the evidence to be misleading or deceptive it will void your warranty.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING
- Damage due to accident, misuse, abuse, alterations or vandalism.
- Cracked or shattered screen.
- Exterior wear & tear, exterior discoloration.
- Water damage
- (as company are not able to determine the water depth of the device drop into or its exposed to running water or salt water ).
- Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
- Missing accessories or external parts of the Product.
- Cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and external parts of the Product, including without limitation cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior casing, screen, camera lens, buttons and other attachments.
- Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation rust or stains.
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, routine servicing and cleaning, updating/upgrading of software, installation of software or applications, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair.
If the exchange period has elapsed, customers can proceed to contact the brand's service center directly for any repair or warranty claims, if applicable. Customers are encouraged to contact the service centers first before visiting and bring along the original purchasing receipt/invoice with the faulty product during your visit
For repair services that SWT International Pte Ltd deems as not under-warranty or warranty does not apply, User will be charged for replacement parts, repair service cost and also, two-way delivery freight (if any).
Replacement parts enjoy the 30 days warranty period to first notification to customer on specific parts thats been replaced.
This limited warranty is only valid in United States, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. The Product is not eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service may only be performed by SWT International Pte Ltd or listed authorized service center.
For Further Help
Please contact us at +1-832-384-8988 between 10am – 2pm on weekdays or email us at email@example.com for more details.